The General Chat Thread

Talk about anything.
Naiwen

Re: The General Chat Thread

Post by Naiwen »

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Naiwen

Post by Naiwen »

Good afternoon all, having an Irish cream coffee and Chinese green tea. Having on leftovers with orange juice. Doing aroma therapy and music therapy till dinner and hitting the bed tonight.

Naiwen

Post by Naiwen »

Good night all, been doing about half an hour aroma therapy and music therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and heading the sack tonight.

Naiwen

Post by Naiwen »

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, breakfast is my usual and my morning coffee.

Naiwen

Post by Naiwen »

Good afternoon all, sipping an Italian mild roast coffee and Chinese oolong tea. Lunch is leftovers with soy milk. Doing aroma therapy and audio therapy till dinner and putting myself to sleep tonight.

Naiwen

Post by Naiwen »

Good night all, been doing about an hour aroma therapy and audio therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and dozing off tonight.

Naiwen

Post by Naiwen »

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, enjoying my usual breakfast and my morning coffee.

Naiwen

Post by Naiwen »

Good afternoon all, enjoying a French dark roast coffee and Chinese herbal tea. Lunching on leftovers with soy milk. Doing aroma therapy and audio therapy and audio therapy till dinner and hitting the deck tonight.

Naiwen

Post by Naiwen »

Good night all, been doing an hour aroma therapy and audio therapy therapy, meditating and doing yoga till dinner and drifting to sleep tonight.

Naiwen

Post by Naiwen »

Good morning all, had about 12 hours sleep last night, having my usual for breakfast and my morning coffee.